Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Debby Smith - Women's Minister - Special Needs

Debby is a powerful teacher who paints a beautiful picture through God's word. Her testimony is one of great deliverance, healing and resurrection power especially for those who have been in prison or mothers with special needs children.

"I have been walking with the Lord thru several very hard things... His hovering wing is so great... it is like walking in a fierce rainstorm under the raincoat of a very tall and strong person. I see myself under the raincoat on the right side of this person, safely tucked under His arm, face hidden toward His chest, my right hand is clinching onto His coat, my left hand and arm are tightly wrapped around His waist. As we make our way down a dark and rain-soaked path, I peek out from between Him and His raincoat. I see nothing but pouring rain. I then hide my face toward His chest again, I am totally dependant upon His lead as we walk because only He can see where it is we are going."He guided them safely, so they were unafraid..." Psalm 78:53; "You are my hiding place; you will protect me..." Psalm 32:7

Debby ministers with compassion, tenderness and love. When listening to Debby share the Word of God, you feel like you are watching a movie. She expresses the Lord's compassion and revelation with such depth, you can listen for hours without ever growing weary. Debby has a compassion for women who are or have been incarcerated, abused, have addictions, and of course special needs children. She is married, has two children, the youngest is Jordan, pictured here. Please let us know if you would like for Debby to visit your group. Email

No comments: